The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Thursday, December 08, 2005

My new Blog !!!! ;) Thursday,Dec,8

This is my new blog.....I get the email add from my fren...Elaine....haha.... ;)

Just can't believe that I will open a blog to write...maybe silver is rite.....I can post my things and when I'm sad or happy, I can write into blog....Thanks to silver also.....hugs... :)

So, Hope that this blog will give a good luck to me !!!

2day I also meet a new fren in friendster, her name is sunsun, We have chat whole day in MSN, I just can't believe that I can make new fren in frienster. Anyway, the girl is just nice....haha...I think we will very become good fren very soonly.... ;)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good,hope u can find ur new life,good luck!

     
  • At 2:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Without me u can know her meh? haha...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home