The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Friday, December 09, 2005

2morow will be my happy days !! :) Friday,Dec,9

Yeah ! 2morow I will going to Cameron Highland to camping ! So long din camp already.....since my F5 year (2002). That time I going camp with SMK Tamn Ehsan and SMK Kepong St.John member. That was fun that time ! Bcos that's my 1st camping.

2morow camping is my Starfinder Astronomy Club that organizing this camp.....In the 1st, I din go for it, but at the last minute....I decided to go bcos no ppl know about First Aid...... :( Also, I'm a commitee member in the club...so I have to go there to take care all 44ppl....haiz....Anyway I was happy to go for camp....But I heard that we will camp on the hill, it will be much cooler....So I have to wear more.....I scare the cold..... :P

From last 2 day, I have play Minessweeper with Kenny....He is strong......I always lose.... :(
Yesterday, I have improve my skill and we have a 3 game but I still lose 2-1....haiz...But the competiton is more tragic.....got 1 match is we have to find the last mine, the ppl that find it, WIN....but I have bad luck....lost....

2day, we have 4 match again....3-1...haha...I lost again.... :( Havin a very bad luck 2day......But the match is quite fun....next time I will have my revenge again !!! haha...I willl win :P

2day also, Me and sunsun have talk in MSN, just a bit can't believe is.....we have know each other for 2 days....and she believe me so much...I'm kindda happy....She can't log in her yahoo mail and I help her....for recover the password....I have to get her many personal detail and password...and she just give me and believe me......I just have a bit shock.....Thanks that she believing me.... :) And I won betray her that using her password to check her things....I promise!

2day, company also comfirmed that Monday is holiday ! Hooray !!!! I can rest on Monday....bcos just came back from camp....will be very tired.....later after my work...I have to pack my things and check the First Aid Kid.....haha !

2day is my Happy day !

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm,ur life looks interesting and i'm happy to hear that u're happy in ur life now.Wish u happy everyday!

     
  • At 4:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha... u won't be able to beat me in the future...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home