The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

2nd Day of the Camping ! Sunday,Dec,11 from 6a.m.

The second Day of Camping ! :)

Around 7a.m., most of the ppl have wake up to brush teeth and wash face with cold water X( Bcos of the sky is full of fog, we can’t see the sunrise on the towel…..Others is ready to change cloth for the jungle tracking on 9a.m. At 7.30a.m., we have a group photographing…..

At 8.00a.m., the breakfast suppose to come at this time but since is late, Mo is giving the certificate to all ppl that join the camp…..in the half way of the giving event, the breakfast have come….it’s Nasi Lemak and Mee Hoon, I just eat 1 pack of Mee Hoon and enough already bcos I scare my stomach will pain when jungle tracking….Bao Er is kinda pity bcos she can’t eat hot food….some kind of allergies, I think but she have no choice to eat, luckily the Mee Hoon that she eat is not really hot, so it’s ok for her. At 8.30a.m. The sky is clear and many ppl go to the towel to see the sun arise…I din go bcos I’m busy to clean up the rubbish and prepare to jungle tracking…. :( Ppl that saw the sunrise at the towel said is beautiful…..if u got chance….go and see it….;)

At 9.00a.m., the guide of the jungle tracking has arrived, and we gather up together and start our jungle tracking. Inside, we can see many trees, bamboo, flower and plants….bcos of the rain in these days….the root is become slippery and many of the road is wet….also many “Trap” bcos some of the land is muddy, if u pick the wrong way….ur whole shoe will inside the mud…yiks…=.=” I have kena 2 times and almost got fall down bcos of the slippery roots….We din reach the top of the mountain bcos we just only can walk for 2 hours….what can say is the track is quite dangerous if u din focus the step when u walk, Or not….u really will become a “muddy man” haha…:)

We finish our jungle tracking on 12.00p.m. and the rains start to rain…OMG ! All ppl run back to the camp bcos they din bring their rain coat…..luckily I bring…but I forgot cover my bag inside the rain coat and my whole bag is wet… :(

When we reach the camp, the rains have become more heavily…..I have no choice and sit inside the camp and packing my stuff……after 20 minute, the rain start small and the vans have come to fetch us down….At this time, we clean up everything and close the camp and prepare to have lunch at Brinchang…..

We reach Brinchang at 1p.m., the rain start rain again….Me, Tang, Lee have go together to search place to eat…finally we have find a Malay stall to eat….I order a Chinese fried rice….and it’s delicious ! :) After 10 minute, Mo has come to join us and Tang has gone to other place to find other ppl.

After we eat, we go back to the bus, that time the rain heavily, luckily Mo bring a big umbrella, we 3 just stick 2gether and walk to the bus…..when we reach there, the bus driver is not there and we have go to the Star Reagent Hotel to wait…. After 10 minute, Tang calls me and said the bus driver and other ppl is waiting at the steamboat restaurant.

Then, Mo go to the place to meet them, me and Lee just wait….after 30 minute, the bus driver has come and me and Lee run to the bus and meet other ppl to fetch them…..

At 3p.m., bcos of the rain and most of the ppl have tired, the visit to the Strawberry Farm canceled, we have just go back home……before that, I have to ask whether any ppl needs medicine to prevent travel sickness, 10 ppl have get from me…=.=” It’s looks like they have not felling well in the first….Me, already din sleep for whole night and felling tired and sleep…..after 1 hour, I wake up and I find Tang and Tommy to chat about photography, bcos I have started to learn DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex)…..bcos I find that photography is very fun…..at this time….I take Tang camera and start to tale some photo and learn it…..until we reach Tanah Rata….we stop at the Tea farm….Me and Tang din go and we take some pic and teach me about the diff of aperture and shutter speed….is kinda fun :).

After the visit, we continue to back KL….after 1 hour…we stop at Tapah to have some rest…..suddenly….Liow have buy a ice-cream that cost RM 18….Wow….so expensive….he said he din see the price and buy the big 1….Omg…..but luckily the ice-cream is nice ….or not….=.=”

After that…..we continue our journey…..at this time Pooi Hang have asked opinion about this camp and introduce the committee member…..Most is said quite fun of the cold…..and we committee promise that will do it more better next time ! :)

At 8.30p.m., we have reach Kepong Ulu….finally we have come back…..after we talk of the things….Tommy have brought me back….Meanwhile, other ppl that not live here have to stop at Bukit Jalil…..

Finally, I reach home…..After I arrange my things…..I on9 for a while to find ppl that I promise to buy Strawberry to say Sorry to them….sorry….. :( After that …I went to sleep…..Zzzz……. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home