The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

She Again...... X( Monday,Dec,12

Bcos just come back from the camp, I have wake up at 9.45a.m. After wash my face and brush teeth.....I feeling fresh again ! :) After havin breakfast, I on9 to check my things.....

Until 12.30p.m., I take a bath and sleep again after my lunch.......I sleep until 5.30p.m. but still fell sleepy.....I wash my face to keep my mine clear......

After 10 minutes.....I got a msg from 'Her'...... :( She said she wan to give me back my book 2morow.....I feel kinda uncomfatable.... X( What should I do.....but I told her to give the books to my mom....

At night....she msg me again and she wan to pass smthing to me......and I feel down......but I have decline her wish and I know the thing is a letter...I told her to put inside the books......and I think she fell unhappy bcos of me..... :(

Anyway.....I feel scare to see her again...I feel pain in my heart......hope I will recover soon...... :(

At 10.30p.m. I call my God Sister, Kee Hui to tell her.....and fell comfatable when talk to her.....bcos ahe is the best sis that I ever have....Thx to her.... :)

We chat until 12.a.m. and after I brush teeth......sleep....Zzz.......That's my whole day... :P

P.S. Don ask me who is her and what happen.....pls.....

1 Comments:

  • At 8:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know who is "she"..:P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home