The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Start To Learn DSLR !!! :) Tuesday,Dec,13

After the camping at Cameron Highland, I decided to study using DSLR...... :)

2day, I have got 2 ebook from Tommy about the DSLR...Thx to him ! :) After read it...is kindda complicated bcos it contain many things.....like aperture, shutter speed, ISO, Lens.....and others...the most hard I think is the flash...izit ?? (Not sure) :P

After my work, I have receive the book and the letter from her.....But I din see the letter and just clip it.....

After that, I go to Yen's shop to borrow some magazine.... Luckily she got....haha ! Lucky ! :)
The magazine call Photo & Chip....Got Free CD...Quite nice.....

After that, I call Tang to ask whether the magazine is good ot not, but he din see b4.....anyway, I will have to study hard....Gambateh !

2day nite is Gemini Meteor Shower peak time, but the sky is cover by the clouds...so I din go P4 with Pang to see it.... :(

Here I like to Thx Tang and Tommy that help me so much in studying DSLR ! :) Arigato !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home