The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Thursday, December 15, 2005

DSLR again ! Where to find the CLICK magazine !? X( Wednesday,Dec,14

Bcos yesterday I have borrow a magazine from Yen (CHIP-Photo and Video), so I decided to buy a photo magazine for my keeping and learning, Tommy have recommended CLICK and some Hong Kong photo magazine, also I got a link to see Tommy photo site….

In the site, there r many photo about nature things like flower, animals, buildings and status. For the flower, he mostly using the Large aperture or f number is small

(Here is the explanation…. If we open the aperture (lower f-number), the depth of field will be narrower. The foreground and background will look more blurry and only specific areas will look sharp. On the other hand, if we use a smaller aperture (higher f-number), the depth of field will become wider. The foreground and background will look sharper.)

After looking the photos….I feel like want to get a DSLR to take photo…..but I have to work that time….. :P Anyway, Tommy said that there r many things have to learn in photography….like moving photography, portrait photography, landscape photography…..X( Seem like so many things…..but I will work Harder ! :)

After my work, I went to Aman Puri, Taman Ehsan and Desa Jaya to search the magazine that Tommy recommended CLICK…..but…..I couldn’t find it……makes me tired also….X( I search the magazine until 7.15p.m. and the sky is become dark….I have no choice and have to go back……after that, I msg Tommy to tell him that I couldn’t find the magazine and he said the magazine is bi-issue…..the new will come out in end of the month….so maybe have sell all….X( So I have to wait again…..haiz….

Anyway, photography is Fun……what do u think? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home