The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Sunday, December 18, 2005

I don wan be the Lecture on Dec,23 !!!! X( Saturday,Dec,17

Today, I din go to my Grandfather (Father side) house to stay a night.....and at the night....me my 2nd and 3rd bro is going to my Grandmother house (Mother Side) to visit her.....after a while, I visit my Master and he said next Friday have activity at downhill of Genting...(Dec,23) and he said I will be the lecture at that time....X( ARRRR......I don wan....but he said I have to learn..... :(

How ??? I don wan lah ! I haven have a ready yet....some more is learning DSLR....how to have time to get details o......Don know how to do...tell him don wan or ready things ???? X(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home