The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Dota ! Dota ! Saturday,Dec,24

2day, me, Han Xiang and Jen Kuen once again play dota together...It's been a long time we din play 2gether......After my work, we eat our lunch at Selayang and play at Aman Puri.....

At the 1st we play unreal 2003 bcos waiting Jen Kuen download some map of the warcraft.....and Han Xiang won the match..... =.="

We play Dota mode deathmatch in the 1st 6.27 version....Me and Han Xiang Vs Jen Kuen....and we lose all.....hahaha :P Later that, we play enfo surivor......and we won the game ! Kinda hard to play.....but we manage to kill all monster.....haha.....Later that we paly a special tower defence that defend our place and can send monster to other player......and I lose in the 1st bcos not still advance.... :P

The last, we play dota 5.84c A.I mode -re....I got Chen, Han Xiang got Juggernaut and JenKuen got sand King....At the first, I got the First Blood....and the 1st to reach Killing Spree....haha...but Jen Kuen is much more stronger than us.....faster reach the Beyond God Like and get Triple Kill.....I manage to kill 40++ and Jen Kuen got 80++....Omg....but HanXiang but on ly have 10++ Kill..... :P

After finish and we have go back home.....Is kinda fun today ! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home