The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Friday, December 23, 2005

Opening a site that putting my pic ! Tuesday,Dec,20

2day I have register a site to upload my pic.....bcos it will keep the photo much more longer insteed put in photo album that will become old and yellow......

2day morning, I have wake up early to choose what photo that I will upload it in the album, and have find many of them.... :)

Bcos my house din have scanner....so I scan all the pic at the company.....Luckily Boss don have around when I scan... :P

After whole day scanning and editing, I still feel that I din have full complete upload pic that I wan, So, I decided to find more to upload it..... After finish.....will give u all to see, ok ? :)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dude, try to find the pics that hav me one. With that pics, u will gain more ppl to visit ur site. Hahaha...

    kenny

     

Post a Comment

<< Home