The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Lucky Day !!! ;) Monday,Dec,19

2day, I have decided to tell my Master that I don have be the lecture on the Friday(Dec,23)..but he said the activity have been cancel bcos of smthing happen.....after I heard that....I'm kinda happy !! :) Bcos I ni need be lecture but the loss is we have lost to visit the student there to give our astronomy knowledge....anyway, hope that next time can to there ! :)

2day, 1 of my office room have to be clear all the things bcos they wan to make it to Meeting Room....and I have to clear all the stuff inside and makes me tired.....X(....

At 9p.m., I have continue to play my Valkrie Profile again and play until 12 a.m..... :P bcos I have found a new Dungeon to explore but the monster inside is strong.....Omg....Its take me use all my time to explore it..... X(

1 Comments:

  • At 10:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha... good for u. Is that game new version of warcraft(dota)?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home