The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Warcraft 3 Dota & Valkyrie Profile ! Sunday,Dec,18

In the morning, I wake up at 9.45a.m. bcos very tired in these days....after the breakfast, Me and my 3 bro have go to CC at Desa Aman Puri to play Warcraft 3 Dota (Defense Of The Ancients).....We play -re in the Insane mode in the 1st and we lose completely.... X( In 2nd time, we play -re again but in normal mode.....and we win ! :) I have given naix that time, in the 1st, I'm not that strong and nearly die.....but slowly..i have become stronger and have kill many hero..haha...the equipment I buy is Power treads, 2 heart of Tarrasque, Cranium Basher and Mask of Madness.....The Hp is around 3300....not 1 can beat me....haha

Since Last Wednesday(Dec,14), I have started play Valkrie Profile again, I have played for 3 times but din beat the game bcos of some new game and I decided to play until the end no matter how....althought I play in normal mode but the game is still hard to bat and hard to choose suitable ppl to send....haiz....I play in Japanese also... have to gambateh to beat this game....! :P

Anyway, 2day also quite boring in the house.....althought is boring but is good for me to rest well in the house..... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home