The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Friday, December 23, 2005

Final Decision....... :( Wednesday,Dec,21

After quite a long time....I still can't decided that I should read the "letter " or not.....I'm confuse.... Maybe I still can't forget her.....I scare after I saw the letter...My heart pain again.....but after heard Aihui advice.....I have choose to read it and throw it after I read it....

In the letter, she have explain so much of things.....In the time I read, I din have any sadness and pain...maybe I have know what she wanted to say oledi so don have feeling when read.....After read it....I have throw the letter and send a last msg to her.....Still...she can't know what I have done and why.....haiz.....

Anyway, I have tired.....hope that she will have good heath and happy always.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home