The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Friday, December 23, 2005

Tiring Day..... X( Thursday,Dec,22

2day is Dong Zhi......I decided to go home to eat Tang Yuan when my lunch time but......at 1p.m., A container come and I have to go and check the good..... X( I have check until 3.15p.m. and Hungry.....but luckily my aunt have buy a luo mi fan to me to eat.....but the thing I wan is Tang Yuan.... T-T.....after finish my work, I went back home....but the Tang Yuan just have a little only..... X( Not enough to me !!!!! T-T

After my Dinner, I sleep for 1 hour bcos of tiring 2day....after I awake, Master have call me that 2day we have to check the article that will come out in next week.....I just have to go althought tired.....After the checking....Mo have give me a director job for the upcoming booklet....OMG ! Many things have to do oledi....have to study DSLR, First Aid and now have to do director....but Is good to me to learn Astronomy now....or maybe I'm the youngest comittee in the society...so all bully me.... :P No lah, All is sayang me and give me many chance to learn....after I think....I think is the time to upgrade myself......haiz....what a tiring day..... :(

1 Comments:

  • At 7:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    At least can eat abit, I langsung hav no chance to eat leh. T-T

    kenny

     

Post a Comment

<< Home