The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Helping in Wei Creative Restaurant ! Sunday,Dec,25

2day is Christmas, and bcos of the tiring.....I have sleep until 10 a.m..... :P After I wash up and eat breakfast, I have to prepare my things to go help in a restaurant call Wei Creative Restaurant.....

At 11.30a.m. My god sis, Pooi Hang have come to fetch me, the restaurant is around the IKEA, when we reach there, me and sis start to help to blow the ballons and put at tree beside the road to let the pl know the way to the restaurant.....After a hour, the rain is started to rain and we have no choice and continue do our things inside the restaurant....After putting all the ballons, I have get the camera and capture some views, the decoration of the restaurant is great ! They also provide cooking class to children and adult, also thay have art class to the children.....the food is also nice !

At 2.30p.m., some ppl have started to come, and all staff is start to busy to serve them. My job is just taking photo, and sis is controling the audio.....

At 3.30 p.m. the program have start with 3 little girls dance, 1 is Indian dance, 1 is hawalian style dance and 1 is Tarzan dance....the dance is so nice and make all the comers very happy and high especially the Tarzan dance, the dance is so nice and wild.....until all the camera just focus her....haha....

After the dance, ppl can start to eat the food that have been prepare, The food is just so nice and the food is cook with many healthy ingredient nd the taste is very differents with the food that we eat at outside.......After the eatting, they have start a talk about Feng Shui.....kinda boring to me.... :P but after the talk, they havin 2 small girl singing and their singing is just nice.... :)

At around 5.30 p.m., me and sis is going home with a happy heart and tiring body......if u have interesting to know the restaurant....Free to leave amsg to me and I will get the info with them and they have membership at there, the variety is very good..... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home