The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Amatuer Astronamy Magazine ! Friday,January,06

2day, I go to sch to get my STPM real cert, b4 that, Pang call me to take to magazine, that is Amatuer Astronomy Magazine bcos I have to pick up a few article for the booklet next 2 month......

After my work, I have read the whole magazine, and I found that the magazine have only a few basic astronomy article for the booklet, that's make me have to take more magazine from Pang liao...... X(

To said the true.....I haven start to compose the booklet......kinda busy and a bit lazy..... :P Anyway, I have to start to compose oledi, if not, It will be late to do all the things in once.....type article, put pic, do cover, collect article and many many..... X( Gambeteh !!!! U can do it.... :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home