The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Normal ? Hard ???? X( Tuesday,Dec,27

Since I'm playing Valkyrie Profile......I choose the normal mode in the 1st....but when I play in the middle, the boss and the monster become more and more strong !!!! Y ??? Feeling hard to beat this game......but the game is fun and challenging, I kinda like this game, althought I have game over few time and headache to think how to complete the mission, but when I play this game, I feel happy and fun and also release my pressure and tension.... :) I'm playing japanese version in this game....haha...This game oledi old liao...kinda hard to find anymore....maybe after I beat the japanese, I will try to buy the English version.... :P Ok....until here, I will try my best to beat this game ! Gambateh ! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home