The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Tiring and boring days...... :P Monday,Dec,26

2day is holiday bcos of the Chistmas yesterday, So I just sleep late in the night yesterday, At around 9.00 a.m., my bro call me to wake up to go out to have breakfast, I just feel very sleepy.... @-@ Still early to me... :P and I just sleep for a while more and wake up, after wash up, I go out with them to have a breakfast.

After a breakfast.....I wnet to sleep again.....hahaha..... :P until 12.30 p.m. I wake up and have my shower and lunch....after the bath, I also feel tired, don know why I feel like wan to sleep again, but at 2.00p.m., I went to play com, and after 2 hour, I feel tired and sleep until 6.30 p.m., I havin my lunch at 7.30 p.m. and watch movie until 9.00 p.m. after that, I play PS game until 11.30 p.m. and sleep....

And this is alll my day.....Boring and Tiring Days..... =.="

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home