The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year ! 2006 ! Friday and Saturday,Dec 31 and 1 January.

2day is the last day of the year 2005. Usually I will celebrate at home alone 1 but this year different. After my work, I msg Tang and he said maybe he will go to KL to take photo, and I just call him to call me if he really go, after taking my bath and lunch, I feel sleepy and sleep....

At 5.20p.m., I wake up for a while and I saw outside is raining, and I just pray hope that wil stop soon.....at 6.30p.m., I msg Tang again and he is sleeping....=.=" So I just wait....until 8.00p.m., my parents is going out and leave me alone in the house bcos all my bro have go to my grandfather house to stay 1 night. So, I go to eat alone at the mamak stall.

After that, I went home and play PS game, until 9.30, Tang call me and he said he will go to KLCC to take photo and he invite me to go, I feel very happy and quickly change my cloths....Meanwhile, I call Pang to fetch me to his house bcos Tang only know Pang house and I don have transport to go Pang house.

We went there by motarcycle bcos of the Traffic Jam, this is the 1st time I went to far place with motorcycle, at the middle of road, we can see many car parking beside the road to see the fireworks, we stop at the petrol station and park behind of it and the parking fee is RM 2....walao ! So expensive ! Bcos usually motor parking is only RM 0.50 maybe today is special so the rate is higher....=.="

We walk to the KLCC and we stop at the middle of the lorong to setup the camera to get the beautiful view ( We din go inside ) and many ppl also setup their camera or webcam at there.

At 12.00a.m., Dataran Merdeka have give a 1st shot and the ppl in the KLCC is very exited and count 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1....0 ! Happy New Year !!!! Me and Tang is busy to take photo and also enjoying the firework, Tang said this year firework is much more better than last year bcos have many different kind of type and much more beautiful than last year. There a saome firework that got shape of Love, meteor rain flying bee and many many....The sound and the feel is just very nice. The sound is just like u at a war place, BOOM ! BANG ! After all, we have capture some nice pic and once I got it, will post it in my photo album..... :)

After that, we have a walk around the KLCC and the palce is "PPl MOUNTAIN PPl SEA", we also can see many place that sell drinks, the price is around RM1 to RM1.50. After we get our motor, we decided to have supper at Chow Kit.

In the middle road, Tand motar have problem, the accelerate wayer have putus....OMG, luckily we have reach around the restaurant, and we stop there to have supper 1st, we havin porridge with some meal. Is just nice to havin, so long din eat porridge already.

After havin it, Tang have get a rope and tide up the wayer to the accelerate part and it's work ! In the way back, we still can see many cars and traffic jam also, we saw a car havin a accident, the car hear in inside the drain....bcos the time is late, me and Tang just pass by......

Around 2 a.m., I have reach home ! After I change my pajamas, I went to sleep......Zzzzz....

I woke up at 9.45a.m. and bcos of tiring, I din go out all the day and just play my game..... :p

Happy New Year !!! Hope everyone will have a good health and good luck ! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home