The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Friday, December 30, 2005

Got the CD from Tang ! Haha ! :) Thursday,Dec,29

2nite, commitee members are gather in Pang house to night to make the new booklet and new membership card to the member, I went there late bcos have to wait Paul to send me, he kinda busy work in these days.

When we reach there, all ppl r busy their work liao, I help Tang to arrange the membership card and check the error......until 10.45p.m., we have finish all the job, and all just sit there and chat, and Tand have give me 2CD, The CD contain the society activities photo, some of them is taken by me, Haha ! :)

Until 12.00a.m. all have go home, when I reach home, I use my DVD player to see the pic, the pic is just so nice ! With the Cd, I can learn more and correct my mistake, that's make my knowledge of photography increase again.... :)

Until 1.00a.m., I just see half of the pic and feeling tired, so I went to sleep.......Zzzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home