The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Finish my Job ! Wednesday,January,04

Since in Nov, 1 of the staff call me to do 1 job, that is type all the restaurant name and sort it.... OMG.....so many restaurant......how to type o......have type the chinese name some more......plus the chinese name is contain old and new style word......Have to take many time to do it liao...=.="

Finally, 2day have type all !!! Haha ! Finally, have finish ! But still got some word I cannot type, bcos the program can't convert the new and old style word. Have to write by hand....=.="

After finish it, I will slowly handle all my things to other staff bcos I have to leave in this end of the month, bcos I wanted to take a short rest and do other things.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home