The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Government U or UTAR ? Monday,January,02

Since I din get my U last year, I decided to apply U again this year with buy the ID. Meanwhile, I have send mail to UTAR and have reply last 2days, the course that I ask is Degree of Electrical and Electronic (E&E) course and Chemistry course.

The E&E take 4 years to finish and cost RM38,500 and Chemistry take 3 years to finish and cost RM30,900....I think the price is ok....but I just scare my parents din allow me to study anymore, maybe bcos they can't effort.....haiz....the next intake is on May, so I think I will wait the Government U result come out and apply ASAP. Hope I wil get Government U.... if I din get, I think the chance to study in UTAR is hard oledi....haiz.....

Anyway, I will try my best....Gambateh !!!! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sell ur PS la. haha...

    Kenny

     

Post a Comment

<< Home