The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Modem ! Tuesday,January,03

Since my network card and modem broke bcos of the lighting... X( I can't on9 for 3days.....very boring.....cannot countdown with Kenny oledi....hehe......sorry man !

So, my father bring the modem to TM point to change it and when he come back, he said the modem have no problem.......then, I'm wondering.....izit father cheating me......later that, my bro said he is cheating bcos he found that the no of the modem is diff than last modem......=.="

Anyway, I can on9 liao, have to becareful this time......luckily my company com din kena, or not.... I die..... X( haha !

1 Comments:

  • At 12:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Y ur dad's cheating skill so 'Za' one? haha...

    kenny

     

Post a Comment

<< Home