The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Monday, January 09, 2006

Can't connect again !!! :( Friday,January,07

Since I have chamge my modem and network card last week, I have become more attention a bout the lighting......Few days ago, a big rain have come and I just scare the modem will spoiled again, then I just put out the modem wayer and leave it until the rain stop.....

After the rain, I put back the wayer again and connect the internet......but the DSL light din light on ! Why !!!!! I panic again and check again the modem and wayer ensure the line is put in right way.....but still cannot....... X(

I call my fren and he said maybe the streamyx maintain or got problem......OMG......I have to wait......until night, I open again and still cannot connect, I think I have to wait until Monday oledi.....Haiz...... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home