The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Monday, January 09, 2006

Cleaning up my datuk house ! Sunday,January,08

Bcos New Year is coming soon, My family and some relative that live in my Datuk house have together to clean the house to celebrate the new year !

I have wake up around 8.45a.m., after havin breakfast with my bro, we start to clean the stair wall, that have many hole......the job is hard bcos our hand is too big to put in to clean and we have to use screwdriver to put the inside the hole to clean it.....

Me and my bro is cleaning the window beside the door....and many dust have been live there, bcos the house is just only have my grandfather, grandmother, 1 uncle and 1 aunt only, Meanwhile, my grandfather two legs have been cuted bcos of diabetis and grandmother is old and the leg is weak, so the house is kinda dirty......

After we clean all the things, we have a lunch with pack food, after eat, we continue with the job with cleaning the foor and bath room, My job is refill the water to them for wash up the soap that they put and clean.

Finally, we have finish all by 3.00p.m., tired...... :) Although is tired but we r happy to see the house is clean again.....Haha ! Next week, my aunt will start to do the cookies for new year ! Yummy ! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home