The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Finished Lesson Plan !! :) Tuesday,January,24

2day, the job in the office is very free and in the morning, I have bring my lesson plan to go there to do if have time.......I just left my summary.........and power point.......

After I type all sumary, I start doing the power point, I'm kinda ok for that, but if for the advance, I cannot do.....lol

In doing the power point, I have learn many things, so fun to use it, I can set my time and also som animation....haha ! In around 3 p.m., I have finish all the things and I feel happy !!!! Haha !!!

But I nervous again bcos I have to teach in front the member again.......=.=" Anyway, to become a good Trainer, I have to face it ! Gambateh !!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home