The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Monday, January 23, 2006

New Job ! Staurday,January,21

Last Thursday, I have send a CNY card to my old boss, Ms.Wai (The job that I do after my F5). And we have talk a bit, I have tell her what I decided to do and also said that I'm finding a new job. At that time, she said she also want to find a ppl to work after CNY.....haha....How lucky I'm ! But she will discuss with another boss, Madam Chai and see......

2day, after my work, Ms.Wai have call and said they want me to go and work and will make a time to me to meet and discuss the details......How happy I'm !!! I thought I will gonna take many times to take find job but now I'm confirm have a job and now I no need worry anymore..... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home