The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Tired ! Tired ! Friday,January,13

2day, my company have a VIP to come and visit our GMP (Good Manufacturing Products). A place that produce products that need hygiene, bcos the produk is done with chemical, so the place must be very clean. When u go inside, U have to wear long shirt, headcover and glove that provide.

In the early morning, we have to set all the things to be clear..... My job is to describe how is the products is products and what material will be using.......

After that, I went back to office and go many things to do.......kinda busy 2day..... :P After go home, I feel like wan to take a leave tomorrow.....feel tired......

At 11.30p.m., I went to sleep and see how is situation 2morow, if ok, I will go to work..... Zzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home