The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Thursday, January 12, 2006

No Title ! :P Wednesday,January,11

2day, I have done many things but don know why I don have idea to write, then I just write rubbish here....Haha !

1st, I very angry about my area St.John,I do know why.......they use our place to havin competition but they din imform me.....I know it from other ppl, then I ask the area and they said my add is wrong and that's why I din know but I think they should call me ! I'm the incharge person in the division and they should call me and discuss and just not like post a letter like that, If I din receive the letter, How ? They also should let me know what should I prepare, all the division don know everything, What The HELL !? Izit our division is not exist ? !@#$%^&* To said the true, I have tahan so many times......many things just happen.....I feel tired...... :(

2nd, I play Zelda - Oracina of Time again ! Last Sun, I just borrow my cousin N64 again and play the game, the game is really super nice ! Until play 100 times also din boring ! Nice !

In these week, I feel like tired, just feel like many things will just happen to me, I feel down all the time ! ARRRRRRR !!!!! X(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home