The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Finally connected !!!! :P Monday,January,09

Since 4 days my modem cannot connect, I call TMnet Streamyx Helpline to ask and give me the solution that is connect the internet direct through the phone line......and it works !

After that, I try to put in share line phone and internet and It doesn't work...... X( I just wondering, is that modem problem or smting wrong with the line ? I check and check again......and finally, I find out the problem.....The problem is I have put the line in the wrong place, I put modem line in phone side and phone side to modem......=.=" Haha...... :P

My brothers all is happy bcos the internet finally recover.....already boring bcos of the line always can't connect.....anyway, I'm not sure that is my mistake or other ppl mistake, but now the line have recover, then nobody cares about it already....haha ! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home