The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Happy Days ! February,January,10

2day is holiday bcos of Hari Raya Haji, after my lunch, I go to 1 U with my fren, Han Xiang to search Fish Leong - Silk Road. In the begining, we can't find in 2 shop and finally we found in 1 shop around the cinema ! :) After that, I go to MPH and search CLICK magazine and I have found the magazine but the magazine is......old already, bcos it din pack or seal it, so the magazine is kinda bad looking, I din buy it bcos I don know is old or new issue.

B4 we going home, Han Xiang have buy 2 pack of Magic Gathering card and he got some rare card and we r happy on that time bcos he got rare card and I have my CD.... :)

After that, we have decided to go CC to play game, when we reach Aman Puri, we decided to call Jen Kuen (bcos usually on that time he is at U) and he is at Chun Yee house and they call us to go there to fetch them.....after that , we call Won Chin and he at home ! Haha !!! Is kinda hard to gather to play game in CC together.....

We have play package RM 10 for 6 hour, we just play Warcraft only, like Dota maps, starcraft map (special), Dotf map (Defend of the Forest) and 2 mpas is the normal map.........Very fun to paly togther in many ppl. In Dota, Me, CY and WC have team up to VS JK and HX.......we play -ar and our team have won the match ! Haha ! :)

We play around 5 hours and go back home bcos JK is busy, All is very happy bcos can play togther ! Wait until next time ! We will have time to play again ! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home