The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Friday, January 13, 2006

Decided....... Thursday,January,12

Finally, Me and 1 of my fren have decided to quit our OIC (Officer In-Charge) post in the St.John and become a normal member......bcos inside is really teribble.......We have already faded-up to the politic inside and tired......

Anyway, we join the St.John purpose is to learn First-Aid and help ppl only, we r don care about the post and rank, we r happy that can learn to help ppl and teach the junior..... :)

Maybe, I will transfer back to Taman Ehsan bcos to going Sri Bestari sch is kinda hard to me, I don have transport......anyway, things haven decide and I think we will submit the letter on the next meeting that is Feb 19......

Very happy bcos we will don have pressure in the area already ! Haha ! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home