The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Monday, January 16, 2006

Quit the job ! Monday,January,16

It haven been 4 month I work at my aunt place, I have decided to quit the job by end of this month, kinda boring and tired.......

Why boring ? Bcos mostly the job for me is free, no things for me to do.........I'm incharge of the computing job......the office mostly is admin and account job....I din study......so :P

Why tired ? Bcos when things is coming, is non stop and big job, smtime is many doc have to type, or when the store room is kelam kabut, I have to go there to arrange it, when stock is coming, I have to make space to put, when the big container come (40ft) come, I have to go and help or count stock.......It make me tired all the day...... X(

The main reason that I quit is I wanted to change a better enviroment and learn more things, that's why I wanted change job.......haiz...... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home