The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Monday, January 16, 2006

Absent !? Saturday,January,14

2day night is our St.John Charity Dinner, but I din go bcos I DON WANT TO GO !!!! Why ? Busy loh......Do u think so ? Nono.......I just feel that I don't want to go, that's all.....but I think mostly the officer will be call me 2morow to ask me.....Hmm......what should I said leh ???? Busy ? Don want to come or....... =.="

Anyway, I have tired about the area already, after I quit my job, I think my pressure will be lesser, then I wil have more time to concentrate to my study in First Aid. Why I join St.John is to learn Firt Aid and help ppl in the accident or help the junior if their First Aid knowledge is weak....

Haiz...... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home