The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Busy day ! Wednesday,January,18

2day is my leave, and I woke up at 9.45a.m., kinda tired... :P and my neck is pain......bcos sleep not really well......after my breakfast....I started to type my lesson plan for teaching next wed in the division......

Until 12.30p.m., I have rest for a while and eat my lunch, after that, I have go to Aman Puri to search a new job.......and also find CNY card.....I couldn't found job and I have found many nice CNY card at Taman Ehsan Reader's shop...... :P

After that, I have gone to office bcos of some problem and document to retype......after that, at 3.45 p.m. I have done and go back home to do my lesson plan again..... :(

At 8.00p.m., I start to write the CNY card and write until 11.30p.m....total is 13 piece.....:P Haha !
Althought 2day is my leave but I busy than my working time.......haha.....

2 Comments:

  • At 11:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    why want find new job de?

     
  • At 11:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha...ok..sorry. din read your previous blog, now i know why :)

    hope u get a new one soon :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home