The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Friday, January 20, 2006

On the way to Lesson Plan ! Thursday,January,19

2day, after my job.....I continue my Lesson plan again, I still in the chapter 1 "Introduction To First Aid".........it will finish by 2morow bcos I just left summary onli, after that, I have to do power point to teaching purpose......

I'm not expert in the power point......I think I will took some time to study them....haiz......There have 12 chapter.......and I just have done 2 (Chapter 1 and 2) (Chapter 2 finish bcos my last exam is this topic, so finish early already , just left the power point). How to done 12 chapter leh........ I think my CNY holiday will be only done this lesson plan only...... haha ! :P

But after the trainer course, I found the way of the teaching with lesson plan is very good, and the topic is really related each other......Nice ! To Accomplish my lesson plan, I have to Gambateh !!! Yo !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home