The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Saturday, January 21, 2006

VIP !? Friday,January,20

2day, other company manager will come to our factory and GMP to give a survey, me and my cousin is ordered by boss to go there to clean up the things and stay at there to prepare some presentation if they ask qns.......

The VIP come around 3.00p.m. and in the morning, we have strat settle all the things, after lunch, me and my cousin have go to GMP and prepare all the things. At 2.45.m., we have to wear special shirt, headcover, mask and gloves........this is the 2nd time I wear like this, like a doctor liao....lol

At around, 3.45p.m. the VIP finally come and all the worker is start to nervous, bcos it heard that VIP that come is very straight ppl, if u do wrong a little, she will shoot u nicely......

She come with our company salesman, Kwong. At all the time she coming, the VIP keep asking many qns bcos she also a chemist last time......and all the qns is ans by Kwong, me and my cousin is just stay there and watch..... :P After that, she survey all the GMP and go to other factory and me and my cousin is feel free and take off all the things..... haha ! Other staff also free their nervous..... :)

After that, me and my cousin just go back to office and con't to do our job..... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home