The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Monday, January 23, 2006

St.John Competition ! Sunday,January,22

2day, the St.John competition have held in my division, Sri Bestari sch. In the early morning, 7.00a.m., I have arrived and wait the guard, after few minute, Kepong division have come and I call the guard to open the door to let us in. Kepong is coming by a big group...... =.=" Other is quite ok.....

Around 7.45a.m., all division have arrived and I'm kinda busy to arrange the places to the competition member and also the scout member.......after the competiton member have done their Uniform checking, the scout member have choose their team to be steward. And I'm the whole In-charge person......tired !!!!

In the begining, the competition member have many request like Lost First Aid Kid, their belonging at upstair, not feeling well and many many, I just run whole sch to find their manager........Omg ! Bcos they cannot contact with any ppl.......they all must in quarantine room.....the steward also kelam-kabut bcos they haven catch up what they need to do and.......so the situation is like out of control..... :)

But after settle their things, the steward and competition member is finally stable.......but I still have to run bcos I have to arrange the members to go the competition places.........Arrrrr ! Luckily is quite near, or not, I will die.........Next time, MUST have WALKIE TALKIE !!!! Killing me.........

After settle all the things, the closing ceremony is gonna start in anytime......at this time, I change to my Uniform to attend it.......In the result, Kepong is the Big Winner, their Cadet Nursing and Ambulance have go to state competition also for their Adult Ambulance, the Adult Nursing is SriAman Division win......Mine division, Sri Bestari is nobody participle.......haha....... =.="

After all, the competition is quite suscessful.........after that, I go with Sirs to have a drink, they have a small meeting and I don know what they talking.......they talk Indian......anyway, I don care, when I reach home, I have my bath and dinner, I went to sleep bcos of tiredness........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home