The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Lesson 1 - Introduction To First Aid !!! Wednesday,January,25

2day, I have decided go to Sri Bestari Sch with bicycle, last time is my fren or my father send, but I don want kacau them liao.....

In the early morning, 6.50a.m., I started to go to the sch and I wan can see 1 scene.........traffic Jam......omg.......7.00 a.m. also traffic jam, omg !!!!! But mine is bicycle, so I can change my road that beside the traffic jam road that no car at there and go with easily.....lol !

I reach the sch around 7.30 p.m. kinda tired........ :( I put my bicycle beside guard house and walk inside the sch......In the beginning, the AJK and teacher is introduce themselves with 30 minutes......and I have left 30 minute to teach.....

The students is quite ok, sllent but......have some ppl they talking at there........and Ijust a bit angry and said "If u don want to hear, go out from this class....." and the students is silent and concentrate to my teaching.....

I can't finish it in 30 minute !!! T-T I just manage to go skill part and just teach a little only....... I think I have to show it again when have time......Overall, I kinda happy......

At the way back home, I use the road to Kepong bcos I need to buy the ID and the journey is far and many car.......tiring also........after I have buy, I went to MC to have a rest and eat and start to go home......Kinda tired.......but is quite fun ! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home