The Way of MusaShiden

The Greatest Two-Handed Swordman - MusaShiden ! U will know the way of it ! :)

Friday, January 27, 2006

RO private server........Thursday,January,26

Yesterday, I have brought the RO new version of the CD bcos I heard my fren said he playing the private server so I just buy and try it........

After install it, I call my frens and take step to install the private server......after finish, I have gone inside to play and is kinda fun bcos the LVing is so fast !!!! also there r many special things. The game is also make simple to the player like can heal and warp anywhere with the NPC, what I like is the drop rate is so high, I can get what I want in few second.......haha !

I'm create a Hunter right now, finding all the stuff that I want......next I willl create a Critical Assassin ! (My favourite) Haha !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home